Andhra Pradesh Board of Secondary Education is knee to conduct SSC exams that it conducts annually for the students of the state that are studying under in various affiliated schools in the month of March. The board is right now busy drafting timetable for the exams. The timetable will be out soon and students will be informed to enroll for the exams. All the students who are currently pursuing SSC are getting ready to take up the public exams that are most likely to be held in the month of March. The board will issue the timetable and will ask the eligible students of the state for enrollment.
All the eligible students of the state are advised to kick off their preparation as there is not much time left for the exams. The exams are said to be held in the month of March. Last year, AP board has held the 10th public exams from 21st March to 7th April. This year too, the board is in likelihood to conduct the exams around same dates. As soon as the exam is completed, the board will focus on releasing the results. The results are said to be released in May. Though the exact date of results release is not out yet, we can say that the ap 10th results will be out in the first week of May. It is predicted that the results will be disclosed by AP board on 5th May this year.
Importance of Previous Year Papers to score good marks
SSC exams are right around the corner and there are just months’ left for the board exams. SSC board exams are the first public exams that students face. Students need to prepare very hard for the exams in order to score good marks. Other than that, there will be heavy competition for the exams and so students need to study in a smart way than in a hard way to gain good marks. SSC score will play a key role in many higher levels of education. So, students need to pay more attention while prepping for SSC board exams. We are here to tell you the importance of solving previous year papers.
- Solving previous year papers have lots of benefits. Students can easily make good score in SSC board exams by solving previous papers. Students are advised to download the previous year papers and prepare from them so that they can know the types of questions that will be triggered in the paper.
- Students can also predict the importance of the topic from which the questions are being repeatedly asked by solving previous papers.
- It makes it easy for the students to attempt the board exams if they practice previous papers well.
- Practicing previous papers can also be considered as a revision. Students after preparing a certain topic or chapter can solve the question paper to know whether they are capable of answering the questions or not.
- Students can also take a test every week by means of previous question papers and rate the score.
- Students can also self-evaluate their performance and work on the areas where they need to improve.
Download AP SSC Previous Papers and Model Papers
Students of SSC can download previous year question papers and model papers from online and practice them to improve their preparation standards and thereby to improve the score. Students can also download solved question papers from online. If you are to follow a question bank or something then make sure that is from a named publisher. Practice as much as possible and gain good score in the exams.
Here are some subject-wise tips to follow for SSC students.
Physics is all about fundamental concepts. So, get thorough with them first.
The main part of the paper addresses direct formulae and theorem-based questions. So, practice them thoroughly to give accurate answers in the exams.
- Chemistry is a scoring subject. Students need to make use of this point to score good marks in the exams. It also takes less time for preparation.
- Students need to get thorough with the depth of the subject.
- Prepare formulae charts and revise as much as possible to avoid confusion.
Biology is about diagrams. Practice the diagrams as much as possible and also make sure to remember the important terms.
- If you find difficulty with a terminology then note it down on a book and read it time and again for a good memory.
- As the subject is mostly about theory, give it a good read.
- Mathematics is one of the best scoring subjects of all time. The more you practice the more you can gain from this subject.
- Write down the formulae and tables and go through them every now and then.
This is one of the toughest subjects for the students. Don’t worry! All you need to do is read, memorize the names, years, dates etc well.
- Get thorough with map-pointing.
- Practice problems on latitude and longitude as they are scoring
English, Telugu and Hindi are most likable subjects for students. They are easy to study. To score good marks in these languages practice old papers lots.